Lecithin is one of those mysterious, but common, ingredients found on the label of many packaged foods. It’s an essential emulsifier that helps blend ingredients that don’t naturally mix. Due to the lack of adequate organic sources of soy lecithin, the USDA allowed the use of non-organic sources when it drafted the national organic standards in 2002. To be labeled “ORGANIC,” and to carry the USDA organic seal, food has to be made up of 95% organic ingredients. The only non-organic ingredients are ones that are unavailable organically and cannot make up more than 5% of the product. NOP rules allow the use of 5% non-organic ingredients if sufficient quantities of organic alternatives are not available. At present, 100% and 95% organic soy lecithin are common types.The Commission Implementing Regulation (EU)2016/673 determined that “Lecithin derived from organic raw material is available on the market, but appropriate qualities of such lecithin are needed for most of the uses in the organic food processing industry. The appropriate qualities for the organic food production are currently not available in sufficient quantities. Taking account of the temporary lack of the different qualities of the organic lecithin needed for the organic production of food, it should be provided that during a transitional period of 3 years lecithin not derived from organic raw material may be used in the production of organic food“..cagr1 with growth trends, various stakeholders like investors, CEOs, traders, suppliers, Research & media, Global Manager, Director, President, SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization and others.
Competitive Landscape and Organic Soy LecithinMarket Share Analysis
Organic Soy Lecithin competitive landscape provides details by vendors, including company overview, company total revenue (financials), market potential, global presence, Organic Soy Lecithinsales and revenue generated, market share, price, production sites and facilities, SWOT analysis, product launch. For the period 2015-2021, this study provides the Organic Soy Lecithinsales, revenue and market share for each player covered in this report.
Organic Soy Lecithin Market competition by Top Countries manufacturers/ Key player Data Profiled:
Clarkson Soy Products,Lecico,Lipoid,Fismer,Organic Factory,Lasenor,
Get a Sample PDF of report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12768417
Organic Soy Lecithin Market is split by Type and by Application. For the period 2015-2025, the growth among segments provide accurate calculations and forecasts for sales by Type and by Application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting qualified niche markets.
Organic Soy Lecithin Market Segment by Type covers:
Organic Soy Lecithin Market Segment by Applications can be divided into:
Scope of the Organic Soy Lecithin Market Report:
- This report focuses on the Organic Soy Lecithin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.Soybeans are by far the most important source of commercial lecithin, and lecithin is the most important by-product of the soy oil processing industry because of its many applications in foods and industrial products. Soy lecithin is an excellent source of phospholipids, or phosphatides, for aqua feeds. In the past few decades, soy lecithin played a very important role. However, with the huge demand of healthy food, organic soy lecithin gradually began to gain market share. At the same time, sunflower lecithin is also constantly squeezing the market share of soy lecithin. Due to the lack of adequate organic sources of soy lecithin, the USDA allowed the use of non-organic sources when it drafted the national organic standards in 2002. Limit the development of this industry is upstream raw materials. At present, the US organic soybean cultivation can not meet the needs of the market. In the soybean industry, organic soybeans account for very small market share.A special medium for both dietary and cosmetic purposes, organic soy lecithin acts as an emulsifier and thickening agent for body care products and improves a products’ shelf life by acting as a mild preservative. At present, organic soy lecithin’s main application areas are infant formula, chocolate, ice cream, beverages, bread, dietary supplements and so on. In these areas, organic soy lecithin achieved remarkable growth. In 2016, infant formula, cakes accounted for 23.73% and 17.4% market share.Consumer demand for organic has grown by double-digits nearly every year since the 1990s.Most impressively, organic sales have increased from $3.6 billion in 1997 to $43.3 billion in 2015. The outlook remains strong for organic products in the marketplace. To-date, the industry has shown continuous and steady growth with a 10.8 percent growth rate in 2015, well above that of the overall food market at 3.3 percent. Organic soy lecithin is an emerging industry. The industry is far from mature. In the future, this industry will become more intense. We think there will be more new companies in the future to enter the industry. Nevertheless, we maintain a positive attitude towards this industry.The worldwide market for Organic Soy Lecithin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.5% over the next five years, will reach 58 million US$ in 2023, from 40 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
- This report focuses on the Organic Soy Lecithin in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12768417
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The report provides an in-depth knowledge of the Global Organic Soy Lecithin market scenario:
- Market Overview
- Market Analysis by Regions
- Market Dynamics & Companies Profiles, Business Overview
- Data Source
- Research Findings and Conclusion
- Market trends & developments
- Company profiles of leading companies
Other Major Topics Covered in Organic Soy Lecithin market research report are as follows:
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders included in Organic Soy Lecithin Industry:
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers in Organic Soy Lecithin Market
- Manufacturing Expenses
- Market Drivers and Opportunities
- Market Size (Value and Volume) analysis of Organic Soy Lecithin Industry
- Conclusion of the Organic Soy Lecithin Industry.
- New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis of Organic Soy Lecithin.
- Marketing Trader or Distributor Analysis of Organic Soy Lecithin
And another component ….
The next part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Apart from the mentioned information, growth rate of Organic Soy Lecithin market in 2025 is also explained. Additionally, type wise and application wise consumption tables and figures of Organic Soy Lecithin market are also given.