The demand for an enhanced and refined magnified image output of objects up to several nanometres has led to the introduction of electron microscopes. When compared with an optical light microscope, electron microscope generate much magnified and detailed output. Unlike optical light microscopes, electron microscope make use of an electron optical lens in place of a glass lens. A magnified image, comprising of information regarding the characteristics of an object, of up to 10,000,000x is generated as electron microscopes function on shorter wavelengths. The digital cameras installed on the electron microscopes generate electron micrographs providing information about the characteristics of the object under consideration.
The major applications of an electron microscope is observed in gathering information about microorganisms, cells, biopsy samples etc. Its application in healthcare industry has witnesses a growth with the advancements in technology. Additional, applications of an electron microscope is observed for data storage, material research and biology & life sciences.
Electron Microscope Market: Drivers and Restraints
Primary factor driving growth of electron microscopes market, is its higher refining and resolving power, which provide enhanced output image ranging up to several nanometres. In addition to this, increased demand for instruments functioning on nanotechnology also drives the growth of the market. Furthermore, an increased demand for semiconductors also propel the growth of electron microscopes, as electron microscopes are required for the inspection of small sized semiconductors such as wafers. Multiple applications of electron microscopes in several industries also result into an increased demand of the equipment, across various industry verticals.
The principal factor restraining the growth of electron microscope market is its high manufacturing and maintenance cost. In addition to this, specific conditions required for proper functioning of the equipment is also an important restrain in this market.
Electron Microscope Market: Market Segmentation
Global Electron Microscope Market can be segmented on the basis of device type, and industry.
Segmentation for Electron Microscope Market by Device Type:
On the basis of device type, Electron Microscope market can be segmented into;
- Transmission electron microscope – In this type of electron microscopes an electron beam is produced by a tungsten fitted electron gun, and these are mostly used in electron diffraction mode. Additionally, when these electron microscopes are used in conjunction with a scanning option, they behave as scanning transmission electron microscopes.
- Scanning electron microscope – Scanning electron microscopes are mostly used at places where an output imaging of a three dimensional surface is required. The image resolution generated by a scanning electron microscope is, although lower than that of transmission electron microscope. Unlike, transmission electron microscopes, these do not provide internal information of an object as it does not travel through the sample.
- Reflection electron microscope – These type of electron microscopes provide information by the detection of reflected and scattered electrons
Segmentation for Electron Microscope Market by Industry:
On the basis of industry, Electron Microscope market can be segmented into;
- Food Science
Global Electron Microscope Market Technology Regional Overview
By geography, Electron Microscope market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. It is expected that APAC will dominate the global Electron Microscope market in terms of value, as the region witnesses an increased investment in industries such as pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, high manufacturing etc. Since, application of electron microscope lies in these industries a higher demand for the product is, henceforth, expected. North America, and Europe are expected to follow APAC in electron microscope market, owing to increased industrialization and availability of high quality facilities in the healthcare sector.
Global Electron Microscope Market Key Players
Some of the major Electron Microscope global players include KEYENCE CORPORATION, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, ZEISS, Thermo Fisher Scientific, JEOL Ltd., COXEM. ,Ltd, Phenom-World, and Merck KGaA.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Electron Microscope Market Segments
- Global Electron Microscope Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Global Electron Microscope Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Electron Microscope Market
- Global Electron Microscope Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Electron Microscope Market
- Electron Microscope Technology
- Value Chain of Electron Microscope
- Global Electron Microscope Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Electron Microscope Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provide in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/20341
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing start-ups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com