According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless RFID Readers Market is accounted for $13.15 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $46.62 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.1%. Increasing retail industry and growing government support are the factors driving the global wireless RFID readers market. However, increasing concerns about security and privacy is expected to hinder the growth of the global wireless RFID readers market.
The RFID reader is a device which uses a radio frequency to transfer data to the RFID label without using wires in order to categorize, identify, and track assets. The wireless RFID device is utilized to make a connection with RFID tags, this reader contains antennas which is able to emit and receive a signal from label.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/11492
Based on the operating system segment, the android segment is expected to account for the largest growth in the global wireless RFID readers market. Increasing usage of smart mobiles coupled with Android operating systems, low costs, and more compatibility are some factors expected to drive revenue growth of the Android operating system segment.
By geography, North America is projected to hold the largest share in the wireless RFID readers market. Growing adoption and permeation of wireless RFID readers and Increasing application of RFID s in various industries in this region.
Some of the key players in the Wireless RFID Readers market include CipherLab Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Feig Electronics GmbH, Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd, Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd., Nedap N.V., Alien Technology, Bright Alliance Technology Limited, JADAK, a Novanta Company, Datalogic S.P.A and Impinj, Inc.
• Fixed /Wall Mounted
Operating Systems Covered:
• Media Access Control (MAC)
• Other Operating Systems
• Inventory Management
• Personnel Tracking
• Asset Tracking
• Access Control
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected] https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/11492/Single
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.