The report presents a strategic assessment of “United States Floor Covering Market” size analysis including enabling technologies, market drivers, challenges, standardization, and future roadmap of industry. The data includes historical and predicted values with an accurate picture of the growth of the United States Floor Covering market. This research report also provides an in-depth analysis of market opportunities, import/export details, supply & demand scenario, pricing factors, and emerging trends. The report also discovering the geographic expansion, competitive landscape, segmentation, and revenue of the global industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244366
United States Floor Covering Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244366
Key Market Trends:
Continuous Increase in Ceramic Tiles
In 2017, ceramic tile continued its upward curve, outpaced only by luxury vinyl tile. Overall in 2017, ceramic tile sales are estimated to have increased by 6.8% in dollars and 5.4% in square feet. These gains increased ceramic tile’s share of total floor covering sales by 14.3% in dollars and square feet, which is up from about 14% of total sales in 2016. The growth is largely due to innovation and a variety of other factors, including greater consumer accessibility, strong builder and housing markets, and continued economic growth. There were various design factors contributing to the tile sector’s growth in 2017. As well, new file formats and technologies are driving opportunity. In 2017, subtle textured concrete looks, bold wood looks with color variation, and innovative three-dimensional wall tiles are only a few of the cutting-edge tile opportunities available to the consumers.
Strong Growth in Stone
Stone continues to grow in sales and square feet but has not kept pace with ceramic tile, due to its price. Despite the lack of sharp gains, the housing and builder markets have positively affected the stone sector. Meanwhile, technology has continued to positively affect tile, and it has adversely affected stone because digital printing can put realistic stone looks on less expensive ceramic tile. The installation crisis continues to negatively affect both the tile and stone sectors, however, 2017 saw some progress. According to the Catalina Research, employment rate at tile and stone contractors increased by 4.5% and average hourly wages at ceramic tile and stone contractors soared by 13%.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future global United States Floor Covering market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244366
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the growth potential of the United States Floor Covering market?
- Which product segment will have the largest share?
- Which regional markets will lead in the coming years?
- Which application segment will grow strongly?
- What growth opportunities could arise in the United States Floor Covering industry in the future?
- What are the greatest challenges for the United States Floor Covering market in the future?
- Who is the leader in the United States Floor Covering market?
- What are the main trends that have a positive impact on market growth?
- What growth strategies are players considering to stay in the United States Floor Covering market?
Detailed TOC of United States Floor Covering Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS AND DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.5 Trends in the US Floor Covering Market
4.6 Value Chain Analysis of the US Floor Covering Market
4.7 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.8 E-commerce Impact on the US Floor Covering Market
4.9 Technological Innovations
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material
5.1.1 Carpet and Area Rugs
5.1.2 Hardwood Flooring
5.1.3 Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile
5.1.4 Laminate Flooring
5.1.5 Vinyl Sheet and Floor Tile
5.1.6 Other Resilent Flooring
5.1.7 Stone Flooring
5.2 By End User
6 COMPANY PROFILES
6.1 Mohawk Industries Inc.
6.2 Shaw Industries Group Inc.
6.3 Armstrong Flooring
6.4 Interface Inc.
6.5 Home Depot Inc.
6.7 Floor & Decor Holdings Inc.
6.8 Lumber Liquidators Inc.
6.9 ABC Carpet & Home Inc.
6.10 Milliken & Company
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS ON THE US FLOOR COVERING MARKET
8 OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE OF THE MARKET
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Unbreakable Sports Sunglasses Market by Global Growth Trends 2021: Industry Size by Regions, Key Players by Revenue, Business Overview by Development Status, and Share Analysis with Covid-19 Impact Forecast to 2026
Heat Treatment Temperature Control Equipment Market – Global Share and Demand Status, Business Growth Analysis with COVID-19 Impact, Future Trends, Industry Size Forecast to 2026 Available at Industry Research.co