The report presents a strategic assessment of “Thermal Spray Market” size analysis including enabling technologies, market drivers, challenges, standardization, and future roadmap of industry. The data includes historical and predicted values with an accurate picture of the growth of the Thermal Spray market. This research report also provides an in-depth analysis of market opportunities, import/export details, supply & demand scenario, pricing factors, and emerging trends. The report also discovering the geographic expansion, competitive landscape, segmentation, and revenue of the global industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244435
Thermal Spray Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244435
Key Market Trends:
The Aerospace End-user Industry is Expected to Witness the Highest Market Share
– In the aerospace sector, thermal spray coatings are extensively used as protective coatings, to protect aircraft components and repair the old ones. They are used in the protection of engine turbine blades and actuation systems, to provide high thermal resistance and longevity.
– Thermal sprays are largely employed for several purposes in jet engines components, such as crank shafts, piston rings, cylinders, and valves. In addition, they are also applied in the coating of landing gear (bearings and axles inside the landing gear), to withstand the forces during landing and takeoff.
– The Asia-Pacific and Middle East & African regions are expected to witness rapid expansion in the aviation sector, owing to the rising consumer incomes and investments in transportation infrastructure in the near future.
– Factors, like increasing air traffic across the world and increasing global aircraft fleet, are expected to boost the growth of the aerospace industry.
North American Region is Expected to Dominate the Market
The North American region dominated the market share in 2018. The United States is the second-largest producer of automotive in the world. The US aerospace industry is also thriving, owing to the strong exports of aerospace components to countries, such as France, China, and Germany, along with robust consumer spending in the United States. The manufacturing industry of Canada is also expected to thrive during the forecast period, owing to the increasing business investment, government expenditure, and consumer spending. The aerospace industry of Canada is also witnessing strong growth. The country is the third-largest in terms of civil aircraft production, along with being second in business aircraft production and third in helicopter production, around the world. Owing to the rise of these end-user industries in the United States and Canada, North America is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future global Thermal Spray market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this Report (Price 5000 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244435
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the growth potential of the Thermal Spray market?
- Which product segment will have the largest share?
- Which regional markets will lead in the coming years?
- Which application segment will grow strongly?
- What growth opportunities could arise in the Thermal Spray industry in the future?
- What are the greatest challenges for the Thermal Spray market in the future?
- Who is the leader in the Thermal Spray market?
- What are the main trends that have a positive impact on market growth?
- What growth strategies are players considering to stay in the Thermal Spray market?
Detailed TOC of Thermal Spray Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Expanding Automotive Manufacturing Sector in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Rising Popularity of Thermal Spray Ceramic Coatings
4.1.3 Replacement of Hard Chrome Coating
4.2.1 Emergence of Hard Trivalent Chrome Coatings
4.2.2 Issues Regarding Process Reliability and Consistency
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
220.127.116.11 Coating Material
18.104.22.168.1.3 Polymer and Other Powders
22.214.171.124.3 Other Product Types (Liquid)
126.96.36.199 Supplementary Material (Auxiliary Material)
5.1.3 Thermal Spray Equipment
188.8.131.52 Thermal Spray Coating System
184.108.40.206 Dust Collection Equipment
220.127.116.11 Spray Gun and Nozzle
18.104.22.168 Feeder Equipment
22.214.171.124 Spare Parts
126.96.36.199 Noise-reducing Enclosure
188.8.131.52 Other Thermal Spray Equipment
5.2 Thermal Spray Coatings and Finishes
5.2.2 Electric Energy
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.2 Industrial Gas Turbines
5.3.5 Oil and Gas
5.3.6 Medical Devices
5.3.7 Energy and Power
5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 ASEAN Countries
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 5iTECH (AlSher APM LLC)
6.4.2 AMETEK Inc.
6.4.3 Ardleigh Minerals Incorporated
6.4.4 Bay State Surface Technologies Inc. (AIMTEK)
6.4.5 C&M Technologies GmbH
6.4.6 Castolin Eutectic
6.4.7 Carpenter Powder Products (CRS Holdings Inc.)
6.4.8 Fujimi Incorporated
6.4.10 Global Tungsten & Powders
6.4.11 HC Starck GmbH
6.4.12 HAI Inc.
6.4.13 Hoganas AB
6.4.14 Hunter Chemical LLC
6.4.15 Kennametal Inc.
6.4.16 LSN Diffusion Limited
6.4.17 Metallisation Ltd
6.4.18 Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt Ltd
6.4.20 Plasma Powders & Systems Inc.
6.4.21 Polymet Corp.
6.4.22 Powder Alloy Corporation
6.4.23 The Fisher Barton Group (Lineage Alloys)
6.4.24 The Linde Group
6.4.25 Saint-Gobain SA
6.4.26 Sandvik AB
6.4.27 Supersonic Spray Technologies (CenterLine)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Application in the Oil and Gas Industry
7.2 Advancements in Spraying Technology
7.3 Recycling of Thermal Spray Processing Materials
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Plastics Diffractive Optical Element Market Share and Growth Demand Status 2021, Latest Trends of Industry with Covid-19 Impact, Breakdown by Top Company with Growth Size, Future Plans Forecast to 2026