Business-to-Business (B2B) Electronic-Commerce is a type of intercompany transaction. This business includes wholesale trade as well as company purchase of services, technology, resources, and manufacturer. It also includes some financial transactions between companies such as bonds, insurance, securities, and others. B2B transaction is more complex than B2C. According to the ‘United Nations Conference on Trade and Development’, global e-commerce sales grew by 13% in 2017 and hitting an estimated USD 29 trillion. Moreover, many Business-to-Business e-commerce companies continued to dominate accounting for 88 percent for all online sales.
Get Free Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of This Research @
AMA Research published a new research publication on “Business-to-Business eCommerce Market Insights, to 2025” with 150+pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market associated stakeholders. The growth of the Business-to-Business eCommerce market was mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world, however latest COVID scenario and economic slowdown have changed complete market dynamics. Some of the key players profiled in the study are ExxonMobil Corp (United States), Chevron Corp (United States), Apple Inc. (United States), General Motors Co (United States), Phillipps 66(United States), Ford (United States), General Electric (United States), Valero Energy Corp (United States), Dell Inc (United States), Amazon (United States), Oracle Corporation (United States), IBM (United States), Netalogue plc (United Kingdom), SAP Hybris (Germany), Mercateo (Germany), IndiaMART (India) and Alibaba Group (China).
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Business-to-Business eCommerce Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market. Each company profiled in the research document is studied considering various factors such as product and its application portfolios, market share, growth potential, future plans, and development activity like merger & Acquisitions, JVs, Product launch etc. Readers will be able to gain complete understanding and knowledge of the competitive landscape. Most importantly, the report sheds light on important strategies that key and emerging players are taking to maintain their ranking in the Business-to-Business eCommerce Market. The study highlights how competition will change dynamics in the coming years and why players are preparing themselves to stay ahead of the curve.
According to the Regional Segmentation the Business-to-Business eCommerce Market provides the Information covers following regions:
*Asia & Pacific
*MEA (Middle East and Africa)
The key countries in each region are taken into consideration as well, such as United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia and New Zealand etc.
Have Any Questions Regarding Business-to-Business eCommerce Market Report, Ask Our [email protected]
- Growing Number of Distributer, Retailers and Traders Globally
- Increasing Online-Shopping
- Business-To-Business E-Commerce Could Be Double the Size of Business-To-Company
- Increasing Trend of Mobile Ecommerce
- Limited Market Base as It Deals with Transactions between Businesses
- Lengthy Decision Process between Businesses
- Manufacturer Are Extending Ecommerce Access to the Third Party Logistic Provider
- New Market Opportunities are Emerging Countries
- Business-to-Business Adopt a Variable Pricing Strategy Where Bigger Customer Get More Discount
- Available of Substitute Business-to-Company Ecommerce in the Market
The titled segments and sub-section of the market are illuminated below:
Type (Supplier-Oriented Marketplace (eDistribution), Buyer Oriented Marketplace (eProcurement), Intermediary Oriented Marketplace (eExchange)), Application (Manufacturer, Online-Shopping, Software Provider, Cloud Storage Provider, Networking, Others), Technology (Network as a Service (NaaS), Data as a Service (Daas), Storage as a Service (STaas), Back-end as a Service (BaaS)), Industry Type (Small and Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/123733-global-business-to-business-ecommerce-market
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Business-to-Business eCommerce Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Business-to-Business eCommerce market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Business-to-Business eCommerce Market.
Chapter 3: Displayingthe Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges&Opportunities of the Business-to-Business eCommerce
Chapter 4: Presenting the Business-to-Business eCommerce Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2014-2019
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Business-to-Business eCommerce market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2020-2025)
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Finally,Business-to-Business eCommerce Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies.
- The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the global Business-to-Business eCommerce market.
- In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players who offer Business-to-Business eCommerce various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies.
- Thereafter, a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players specifically having product line i.e. Business-to-Business eCommerce.
- In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generation as per latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
- Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment. This helps us to gather the data for the players’ revenue, profit, products, growth etc.
- Almost 80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, Annual reports, press releases etc.
Buy the Latest Detailed Report @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/buy-now?format=1&report=123733
Key questions answered
• Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Business-to-Business eCommerce market?
• What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Business-to-Business eCommerce market?
• What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Business-to-Business eCommerce market?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Customization Service of the Report:-
AMA Research provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Advance Market Analytics is Global leaders of Market Research Industry provides the quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies on high growth emerging opportunities which will impact more than 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.
Our Analyst is tracking high growth study with detailed statistical and in-depth analysis of market trends & dynamics that provide a complete overview of the industry. We follow an extensive research methodology coupled with critical insights related industry factors and market forces to generate the best value for our clients. We Provides reliable primary and secondary data sources, our analysts and consultants derive informative and usable data suited for our clients business needs. The research study enable clients to meet varied market objectives a from global footprint expansion to supply chain optimization and from competitor profiling to M&As.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218