As per a recent report, organizations have reported more than 15% of endpoint attacks as compared to the last year. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Endpoint Security Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises), By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Telecom & IT, Retail, Healthcare, Government & Public Sector, Transportation, and Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026” predicts that the market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 8.4% through the forecast years. The market was valued at USD 5,304.5 MN in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 10,026.9 MN by 2026. An increasing number of data breaches in organizations is propelling growth in the market. Moreover, the rising number of unknown and new attacks regarding endpoint networks is compelling organizations to adopt “Endpoint Security” systems, thus increasing the Endpoint Security Market share.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/endpoint-security-market-100614
- Carbon Black, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- Symantec Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- AO Kaspersky Lab.
- Sophos Ltd.
- Trend Micro Incorporated.
- Panda Security
Increasing Deployment of IoT Devices to Enable Growth in North America
Among regions, North America is anticipated to lead the global Endpoint Security Market during the forecast period. The market was valued at USD 2,121.2 Mn in 2018. This increasing growth is attributable to the presence of well-recognized players in the region. In addition to this, the increasing deployment of the internet of things (IoT) devices across several industries is a potential growth contributor. The rising support from the U.S. federal government manages Cyber Security policies to support agencies improve the resiliency and safety of government’s networks and systems.
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100614
Following North America, Europe is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast years. The majority of the Endpoint Security Market revenue is expected to come from Germany, France, and the U.K. as these countries are increasingly adopting Endpoint Security solutions. The market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a rapid pace owing to the rising adoption of Endpoint Security devices across organizations. The rising awareness about Endpoint Security software in small and medium scale enterprises is propelling the Endpoint Security Market growth.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Healthcare Institutions to Install Endpoint Security Systems to Counter Increasing Cyberattacks
Several organizations are allowing their employees to bring their own devices. The increasing trend of ‘BYOD’ is creating a threat to security in work areas and creating a risk to security. Considering this, Endpoint Security tools play a crucial role by eliminating the risk of security threat. This, together with rising adoption of IoT and escalating demand for smart devices, is likely to increase the Endpoint Security Market size by 2026.
1. By Component
2. By Deployment
3. By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
4. By End-Use Industry
- Telecom & IT
- Government and public sector
5. By Region
- North America (S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/endpoint-security-market-100614
At 7.4%, the retail sector is likely to expand in the global Endpoint Security Market. However, some industries such as government and public sector, BFSI, and telecom and IT are projected to cover half of the share in the market,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. “Also, the healthcare industry is witnessing demand for Endpoint Security software owing to the increasing number of threats from cybercriminals,” he added. These cybercriminals have put patient’s lives at risk by installing malware and hijacking important data. Hence, the sector needs the deployment of robust Endpoint Security systems to ensure a safe and secure IT ecosystem. Moreover, in the healthcare sector, there has been a persistent increase in communication among stakeholders. This, in turn, has increased the pace of information flow, thereby raising the risk of malware in the system. The rising demand for Endpoint Security solutions among sectors is expected to foster the Endpoint Security Market revenue in the forthcoming years.
Queries Addressed In Endpoint Security Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Majority of the Key Players Headquartered in North America
With the emergence of technologies such as Industry 4.0, big data, AI, and others, the concerns associated with data security and privacy are increasing. There are high chances of od data breach, which fuels demand for Endpoint Security systems.
Majority of the leading players are headquartered in North America. These players are continuously upgrading their applications to offer security for Endpoint Security attacks. On 2018, Symantec develops a new IT management suite called ITMS 8.5. This suite offers flexible, customized, and real-time solutions to manage Endpoint Security.
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Endpoint Security market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Endpoint Security market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Endpoint Security market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Endpoint Security Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
5. Global Endpoint Security Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1. By Component (Value)
5.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
5.2.3. By Enterprise Size (Value)
188.8.131.52. Large Enterprises
184.108.40.206. Small & Medium Enterprises
5.2.4. By Deployment (Value)
220.127.116.11. Telecom & IT
18.104.22.168. Government & Public Sector
22.214.171.124. Others (Education, Automotive, etc.)
5.2.5. By Geography (Value)
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206. Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11. Latin America
6. North America Endpoint Security Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Component (Value)
6.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
6.2.3. By Enterprise Size (Value)
18.104.22.168. Large Enterprises
22.214.171.124. Small & Medium Enterprises
6.2.4. By Deployment (Value)
126.96.36.199. Telecom & IT
188.8.131.52. Government & Public Sector
6.2.5. Others (Education, Automotive, etc.)
6.2.6. By Country (Value)
184.108.40.206. United States
7. Europe Endpoint Security Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Component (Value)
7.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
7.2.3. By Enterprise Size (Value)
220.127.116.11. Large Enterprises
18.104.22.168. Small & Medium Enterprises
7.2.4. By Deployment (Value)
22.214.171.124. Telecom & IT
126.96.36.199. Government & Public Sector
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245