The global congenital factor VII deficiency treatment market is likely to gain impetus from the ever-increasing awareness, as well as research and development activities worldwide. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Congenital Factor VII Deficiency Treatment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Treatment (Recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa), Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions thatNovoSeven, a coagulation Factor VIIa recombinant produced by Novo Nordisk A/S is the only product that has been approved by the FDA in 2019 for treating this disorder.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- How will the market be affected in the near future?
- How many companies are set to generate themaximumshare?
- Which region is expected to lead by procuring the highest revenue?
- What are the congenital factor VII deficiency treatment markettrends, opportunities, and challenges?
- Which strategies are being adopted by key companies to upsurge sales?
Get a sample copy of the Research Report:
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Utilization of Innovative Therapeutics to Propel Growth
The rising number of awareness campaigns regarding the occurrences of rare bleeding disorders, coupled with the increasing product launches by reputed companies would affect the positively during the forthcoming years. Additionally, the increasing adoption of state-of-the-art therapeuticson account of the rising efficiency of approved product offerings is projected to contribute to the congenital factor VII deficiency treatment market growth. Novo Nordisk A/S stated that at least 1 out of 500,000 male and female patientslive with this disorder. However, non-diagnosis and underreporting of patients may hamper growth.
High Preference to Drive Growth of Recombinant Factor VIIa (rFVIIa) Segment
Based on treatment, the market is segregated into recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) and others. The recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) segment is set to dominate in terms of congenital factor VII deficiency treatment market share in the coming years. This growth is attributable to the increasing preference for this treatment option by many clinics worldwide.
Evolution of Healthcare Infrastructure to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
In terms of geography, the market is grouped into Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Out of these, North America is anticipated to grow exponentially because of the rising awareness programs, as well as higher adoption of unique therapeutics in this region. In Europe, the market would grow significantly as 1 out of 300,000 people suffer from this condition.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to showcase considerable growth backed by rising disposable income and evolution of healthcare infrastructure. In the Middle East & Africa and Latin America, the market is likely to grow gradually because of the unmet needs of the masses for cure.
Key Players Aim to Conduct R&D Activities to Gain Competitive Edge
The market houses numerous companies that are currently working persistently togain the maximum share and surge their sales. They are doing so by conducting various studies for developing new drugs to treat this rare condition. Below are two of the key industry developments:
- March 2017: AryoGen Pharmed Co., a biopharmaceutical company based in Iran, conducted a single-dose,randomized, cross-over, and multicentre study to compare NovoSeven with thepharmacokinetics (PK) of biosimilar eptacog alfa. It was done in 24 patients with inherited coagulation factor VII (FVII) deficiency. The study is estimated to be done by July 2020.
- January 2017: Novo Nordisk A/S conducted a global study to describe the outcomes and modalities of prophylaxis, surgery, and bleeding episodes in patients withcongenital factor VII deficiency. The study would also examine the presence or appearance of inhibiting antibodies.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the organizations present in the congenital factor VII deficiency treatment market. They are as follows:
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Other key market players
- Read Other Exclusive Reports from Fortune Business Insights:
- Urology Endoscopes Market Size, Share, Types, Products, Trends, Growth, Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2027
- Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market Business Trends, Share, Future Demand, Progress Insight, Modest Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Forecast to 2027
- Transcriptomics Market 2021-2027: Foresight By Product Type, By Usage, By Distribution Channel
Browse More Information on This Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/congenital-factor-vii-deficiency-treatment-market-101859
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Author’s Bio –
Name: Reeti Banerjee
Reeti Banerjee is currently working as a content writer in a prominent market research firm named Fortune Business Insights™. She specializes in writing articles, press releases, blogs, and news reports. She believes in maintaining simplicity throughout her content to provide the clients with a seamless reading experience.